Login Register

Forum setup for archive purposes. Usergroups of admins revoked for security reasons. Please view our new community, New World Gaming, for updates www.nw-gaming.com. (August 29, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
RWW Version Notes [v8.69]
Real World at War TDM v8.69 Release Notes:
Update Implemented on: 21st of November, 2015

Mainly a security update that includes:
- AC updates
- Added a new feature that decreases the health of enemies inside bases (except spies).
- Many bug fixes
- /changename dialog fix for amount of cash.
- Made Eurasia base longer for rustlers.
- Decreased the server slots to 150.
- There was a bug with the weapon stats saving. The weapons were not correctly saved for players, and thus not resetting for new ones. Which means everyone could be sharing your stats when you log in. I had to reset accounts who registered after 16-10-2015 to fix this problem. I know this is disturbing but i have no other choice. Sorry for that.
[Image: pN18I3q.gif]

inb4 'haha 69'
Gracias, Evocator.
(11-20-2015, 11:06 PM)Klaphark Wrote: inb4 'haha 69'
[Image: cam00921.jpg]
Good stuff.
Nice work as always.

(11-20-2015, 10:46 PM)Evocator Wrote: Real World at War TDM v8.69 Release Notes:

- 1. AC updates
- 2. Added a new feature that decreases the health of enemies inside bases (except spies).
- 3. Many bug fixes
- 4. /changename dialog fix for amount of cash.
- 5. Made Eurasia base longer for rustlers.
- 6. Decreased the server slots to 150.
- 7. There was a bug with the weapon stats saving. The weapons were not correctly saved for players, and thus not resetting for new ones. Which means everyone could be sharing your stats when you log in. I had to reset accounts who registered after 16-10-2015 to fix this problem. I know this is disturbing but i have no other choice. Sorry for that.

1. Dont know what AC means here. Im guessing account?

2. Lets see I really dont like this feature:
-Paratrooper class becomes really retarded, sniper class becomes more retarded as well, and many other ones due to health decrease in enemy bases.
-Mapped bases start to be not used as much due to decrease of health while they should be because they are the mapped parts of the server.
-Less enemies in bases, meaning less DM, meaning less fun meaning more players leaving the server.
-I don understand the concept of losing health at enemy bases, why do we lose health? extremely dangerous mosquito bites or something? I thought this was Real World At War...

3. Less bugs more fun, nice!

4. Good, very good.

5. Good for Asia. (I hope Eurasia will stop existing one day in the server).

6. Money problems? I always like to see servers with big amounts of total amount of players, but if saving money is need now then good choice.

7. Sucks for those accounts that registered after 16-10-2015, but if you had no other choice then you dont have to say sorry, you did well, good job.
I am better than you :=)
Nice shot. Thank you
(11-21-2015, 02:49 AM)[GT]m@tty Wrote: 2. Lets see I really dont like this feature:
-Paratrooper class becomes really retarded, sniper class becomes more retarded as well, and many other ones due to health decrease in enemy bases.
-Mapped bases start to be not used as much due to decrease of health while they should be because they are the mapped parts of the server.
-Less enemies in bases, meaning less DM, meaning less fun meaning more players leaving the server.
-I don understand the concept of losing health at enemy bases, why do we lose health? extremely dangerous mosquito bites or something? I thought this was Real World At War...

But anyways nice update. Thanks for bug fixes.
(11-21-2015, 02:49 AM)[GT]m@tty Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 10:46 PM)Evocator Wrote: Real World at War TDM v8.69 Release Notes:

- 1. AC updates
- 2. Added a new feature that decreases the health of enemies inside bases (except spies).
- 3. Many bug fixes
- 4. /changename dialog fix for amount of cash.
- 5. Made Eurasia base longer for rustlers.
- 6. Decreased the server slots to 150.
- 7. There was a bug with the weapon stats saving. The weapons were not correctly saved for players, and thus not resetting for new ones. Which means everyone could be sharing your stats when you log in. I had to reset accounts who registered after 16-10-2015 to fix this problem. I know this is disturbing but i have no other choice. Sorry for that.

LOL XD

Nice work evocator 
                                                           [Image: xq3EZVT.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RWW Version Notes [v9.0.8] Evocator 23 13,615 04-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: kingjalal
  RWW Version Notes [v9] Evocator 35 14,015 03-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Sudarshan Zunja
  RWW Version Notes [v9.0.3] Evocator 24 10,086 02-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Shahbaz_Khatti
  RWW Version Notes [v8.75] + Holidays Winners Evocator 22 11,466 01-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Evocator