Login Register

Forum setup for archive purposes. Usergroups of admins revoked for security reasons. Please view our new community, New World Gaming, for updates www.nw-gaming.com. (August 29, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RWW Version Notes [v8.67]
Real World at War TDM v8.67 Release Notes:
Update Implemented on: 4th of November, 2015

- Halloween is over. I'd like to congratulate [LFx]Jose_Carrillo for winning $10,000,000 for picking up the most pumpkins this year (107).
- Players joining the server with a clan tag that match any registered clan and they're not members will get them a temp name.
- No one can add a clan tag in their name unless they are in that clan registered with the tag.
- Minor changes with the duel system.
- Many changes in the script, bug fixes and improvements.
[Image: pN18I3q.gif]

Nice work as always, thank you!
Nice work Evo sir! Thank you very much!
[Image: 3NtY188QaxDdC.gif]
Nice job as always. (please check the suggestions board evo and accept or deny some suggestions)

Damn if only I had known that there would be a rewards for the one collecting the most pumpkins,
I am sure that more players would spend their time on the server if they had known that the one with the most pumpkins would get a reward.
Damn if only I had known when the halloween event would end, I would play more on the server...
I am better than you :=)
(11-04-2015, 03:16 PM)[GT]m@tty Wrote: Nice job as always. (please check the suggestions board evo and accept or deny some suggestions)

Damn if only I had known that there would be a rewards for the one collecting the most pumpkins,
I am sure that more players would spend their time on the server if they had known that the one with the most pumpkins would get a reward.
Damn if only I had known when the halloween event would end, I would play more on the server...

Yes,
And thanks for the update.

Sounds awesome. Good work again, Evoc.
Good work @Evocator. Thanks for another update Big Grin
[Image: VDne38S.png]
a.k.a [iF]Zayan[LGC]
Immortal Force [iF]
(Signature designed by CupraDaK1nG)
Great work as always @Evocator.

[Image: trollnigma.png]

[Image: wow_copy.png]

Thank You For Everything

Ahm, well. There is a bug and it's that the server version has V6.67 but in game it's 
 V6.69. Please fix it anyways Awesome work @Evocator
[Image: lJXmUxy.jpg]
Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
i simply love you, @Evocator
Hi community members, I'm Kapersky.
[Image: 92ef573ab6c42e6527704a0462f4b1ea.png]
[Image: cDdKBUs.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RWW Version Notes [v9.0.8] Evocator 23 12,551 04-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: kingjalal
  RWW Version Notes [v9] Evocator 35 13,157 03-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Sudarshan Zunja
  RWW Version Notes [v9.0.3] Evocator 24 9,413 02-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Shahbaz_Khatti
  RWW Version Notes [v8.75] + Holidays Winners Evocator 22 10,757 01-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Evocator