Login Register

Forum setup for archive purposes. Usergroups of admins revoked for security reasons. Please view our new community, New World Gaming, for updates www.nw-gaming.com. (August 29, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Base rape rule clarification
well suggestion no. 4 was funny lol @erickme
@Fox i dont think burning a vehicle is base rape even if it is in base. he didnt used his hydra or hunter or sparrow or rhino to shoot u. 
i have doubt about suggestion 3 @erickme is it for a player shooted down when he is taking off? bcs if a sov player and some other player is in a hydra dog fight and he is shooted down when he is flying over through his base will it be counted as base rape?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbrTZctKgk3lwR7d4xsRp...AfgYvl6sDg]
BacK  B)
plz tell me if .
i am playing in usa and i kill an arab player( with heavy vehicle ) in australia base is it base rape or not? .
if i destroy or shoot on usa hydra on usa base with my air vehicle is it allowed or not?
(10-16-2015, 12:20 PM)UBAID Wrote: plz tell me if .
i am playing in usa and i kill an arab player( with heavy vehicle ) in australia base is it base rape or not? .
if i destroy or shoot on usa hydra on usa base with my air vehicle is it allowed or not?

Then it will be base rape.
[Image: MDuvilg.png]
You're welcome to throw any questions, I'll be there to help you.
ok thnks dear now i got it.
u remember ? .
once [PAK]naSir ( me and nasir were sitting togethr) killed a mercenary in soviet base and u jailded then we argued that y u jailed? at that time we're not aware about this rule

that was so confusing.. heheheh..
anyways enjoy ur day t.c

that was so confusing.. heheheh..
anyways enjoy ur day t.c
captain if i am following someone ....he went into his base ...i shoted at him bit didnt killed hin...then i get out of my heavy vehhicle and tgen i kill him with my guns ....was that a base rape?????

or is base rape equal to engage in firing inside some other team base wether its empty.......?????

one thing more ....i wanna know about prestige weapons....?????
>Am juzt a "NEWBIE" but could be a problem for "PRO's"<
Thanks @Danny and @erickme
Btw what about @Fox 's question? I have the same problem.(Sort of)

Already answered.
To make it short. Don't fire with your hydra/hunter/tank at anything that's inside an enemy base. No matter if the thing you're aiming at is parked, running or even flying above an enemy base.

I can't make it more clear. I will consider any other question about this subject as trolling.
And yes, /fr is allowed in enemy base(s).

Cheers for the clarification images @erickme!
Now all is Clear thanks to @Danny & @erickme for the clarification. Well done  Big Grin
[Image: 16dgY3J.jpg?1]
©Blu
Situation #7
[Image: 0eCbNS8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bug usage in duels clarification. Danny 17 11,154 08-13-2018, 07:52 AM
Last Post: frorvoity