Login Register

Forum setup for archive purposes. Usergroups of admins revoked for security reasons. Please view our new community, New World Gaming, for updates www.nw-gaming.com. (August 29, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Base rape rule clarification
Hello,

It has risen to our awareness that there have been a high number of misconceptions with rule #9 (commonly known / said as 'base rape') for which the administration team would like to make it really clear and brief of what, by the rule, is meant. Although the rule doesn't explicitly sais so, you are not allowed to engage fire, with any heavy vehicle(s), in opponent(s) team. No matter who you're aiming to kill or/and engage fire to, engaging fire in opponents team base(s) will be considered as breaching rule #9 (aka base raping) for which sanctions, as deemed by admins, will be taken against the rule breaker. However you are permitted to engage fire, with any heavy vehicle, against any opponents in your OWN base.

From now onwards, having that the rule has been explained and made very clear for the public, anyone who is caught breaching the rule will be, as mentioned above, sanctioned as deemed. If you have any further questions or queries, please don't hesitate posting them below.

Thank you,

LGC Administration

Further explanations;

Situation #1

[Image: 2m77u9v.jpg]

Situation #2

[Image: rc1o9i.jpg]

Situation #3

[Image: ay7c6f.jpg]

Situation #4

[Image: 16hsx7o.jpg]

Situation #5

[Image: 2q155qw.jpg]

Situation #6

[Image: 2hrpl6c.jpg]
(10-12-2015, 03:13 PM)Danny Wrote: Hello,

It has risen to our awareness that there have been a high number of misconceptions with rule #9 (commonly known / said as 'base rape') for which the administration team would like to make it really clear and brief of what, by the rule, is meant. Although the rule doesn't explicitly sais so, you are not allowed to engage fire, with any heavy vehicle(s), in opponent(s) team. No matter who you're aiming to kill or/and engage fire to, engaging fire in opponents team base(s) will be considered as breaching rule #9 (aka base raping) for which sanctions, as deemed by admins, will be taken against the rule breaker. However you are permitted to engage fire, with any heavy vehicle, against any opponents in your OWN base.

From now onwards, having that the rule has been explained and made very clear for the public, anyone who is caught breaching the rule will be, as mentioned above, sanctioned as deemed. If you have any further questions or queries, please don't hesitate posting them below.

Thank you,

LGC Administration

So lets say I'm Eurasian, and I've spotted an Arabian in Soviet's base. If I start firing at the Arabian in Soviet's airspace with a Hunter,  it'll be considered as base rape too ? 
[Image: _1438782712-a702b.gif]
"You don't need to be a superhero to get the girl, 
the right girl will bring out the hero in you."
-Wade Wilson/Deadpool-
Unfortunately, yes.
Mostly playing Australia, but also Arabia and USA. Actually always playing Australia.

If you need any help concerning the game or the forums feel free to contact me.

Sollten Sie Hilfe im Spiel oder Forum benötigen, können Sie mich kontaktieren.

[Image: ZSiLwD6.png]

That time will come, one day you'll see, when we can all be friends... (Queen)
(10-12-2015, 04:59 PM)Brooklyn Wrote: So lets say I'm Eurasian, and I've spotted an Arabian in Soviet's base. If I start firing at the Arabian in Soviet's airspace with a Hunter,  it'll be considered as base rape too ? 
Indeed.
Now no more confusions, @Danny good job.
[Image: MDuvilg.png]
You're welcome to throw any questions, I'll be there to help you.
For examples:
I have just fly my hydra and some donor who is in the hydra burn it. Do it called base rape?
Cause he wont stop doing it.
I keep shooting his hydra and /sam it many times after that he return with a new hydra again and its really anoyying.
[Image: 16dgY3J.jpg?1]
©Blu
(10-15-2015, 10:13 AM)Fox Wrote: For examples:
I have just fly my hydra and some donor who is in the hydra burn it. Do it called base rape?
I keep shooting his hydra and /sam it many times after that he return with a new hydra again and its really anoyying.

I don't understand. Could you please elaborate on your question?
Good job danny.. many players had confusion with rule no.9 that u've cleared..
[Image: MIWlbDT.png]
(10-15-2015, 09:01 PM)Danny Wrote:
(10-15-2015, 10:13 AM)Fox Wrote: For examples:

I don't understand. Could you please elaborate on your question?

Ouh Forgive me,

This what i meant, I just going to fly a hydra in our base then some donor flew over me with a hydra and burn my vehicle again and again.He always burn my vehicle and its really annoying cause i cant fly my hydra properly.So it is base rape?
[Image: 16dgY3J.jpg?1]
©Blu
Mmm... ok. I made something to explain this. It goes like this:

Situation #1
[Image: 2m77u9v.jpg]

Situation #2
[Image: rc1o9i.jpg]

Situation #3
[Image: ay7c6f.jpg]

Situation #4
[Image: 16hsx7o.jpg]

Situation #5