Login Register

Forum setup for archive purposes. Usergroups of admins revoked for security reasons. Please view our new community, New World Gaming, for updates www.nw-gaming.com. (August 29, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to improve performance of GTA
Good job on this, and another way; buy an ATI Radeon videocard.
[Image: SLPCxfa.png]
Credits to iKonic, a very awesome graphic designer from
another community!
Quote:KaBuM[DF] link=topic=7211.msg45027#msg45027 date=1428321672]
[quote author=Klaphark link=topic=7211.msg44589#msg44589 date=1428058005]
FPS = Framer per second.

1 FPS refreshes your screen each second which makes the game unplayable. While 30 FPS refreshes the screen 30x per second making the game play smoother.
Didn't knew about it. Thanks for the info Smile
[/quote]
Inactive in Game For Along Time

[Image: J7woPjI.jpg]
>Anotherway<
-------------------

[1]Download a Gamebooster(Download a trusted one...Not sure but I use Razer Cortex<Btw with this you cant use fraps ex:-Bandicam..anyway you can save SS with it.I think you can change settings for it>)Well you can always use Google to find new and Improved versions.
[2]Not sure this works but you can download softwares to reduce ping..They basically change settings in computer which you can not change by yourself.

That's all I'll report once I find some more.

I can confirm that all of Klap's and the commented suggestions do work, as I have done these in the past although now I don't need to I do remembver they work fine and they are safe aslong as you follow the guide correctly I will later post a list of services you can safely disable.
Great post Klap!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
(06-16-2015, 06:21 PM)Louwwieee42 link Wrote: I can confirm that all of Klap's and the commented suggestions do work, as I have done these in the past although now I don't need to I do remembver they work fine and they are safe aslong as you follow the guide correctly I will later post a list of services you can safely disable.
Great post Klap!

I have just realised that you were saying to tweak the services with MsConfig; guys DO NOT tweak them using this as you can disable any service meaning you may disable something your Operating System needs (like I did previously a while back,) instad to tweak the services - Go to run (Ctrl + R) and type "Services.msc" then you can change the services by right clicking the service and clicking properties then choose the option from the drop down list.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Download crashers.asi,helps your fps a lot
Clearing out temporary computer files improves computer performance too.
Frame limiter off =  means the game will run at whatever frames it can run at.
Frame limiter on = means the game will run at a set amount of frames.
You save my life thanks bro..
[Image: eWjGaDJ.jpg]

Thanks for the info
[Image: u8qqXEz.jpg]